Though you are careful enough to drive your car, the windshield may chip or cracked by gravel or debris come from other vehicles or bad roads or parking under trees. Whatever the reasons are, after being banged the next important task is to repair it immediately to stop further spreading out and ruin your entire windshield. In such cases of accidental damage, the best way to fix a windshield is using a repair kit instead change the whole glass as the cheapest option. However, in the pile of glass repair kit on the market, it is indeed an overwhelming job to find the best windshield repair kit?
View The 10 Best Windshield Repair Kit
1. Clearshield Auto Glass Windshield Repair Kit
Car windshield is a critical part of a vehicle which not only helps to keep balance during driving, also protects the driver and other passengers on the car from getting hurt. It is a regular and inevitable circumstance that something hit on the windscreen and create chips or cracks. After being a chip or crack, if you left it unnoticed due to negligence, a cold night might increase that cracks in such a level that there will be no substitute to replace the entire windshield. To save you from that significant overhead cost Clearshield brought to you the best professional windshield repair kit equipped with all necessary parts.
We made it our number one choice as it offers a complete windshield repair package to fix 200+ cracks by using the best possible materials. It is a useful tool both for the professional repair shops as well as Do-It-Yourself. Let’s check this out.
- Complete tools for a professional to repair 200+ cracks
- Contains all the tools, equipment, and supplies needed for a technician
- The package included:
- 1x Tool Box
- 1x Repair Bridge (Injector)
- 8x Inner O-Rings
- 4x External End Seals
- 1x 30ml Thin Resin Bottle
- 1x 15ml Pit Sealer Bottle
- 100x Curing Squares
- 1x UV Light
- 10x Razor Blades
- 1 set Drill with Battery and Charger
- 1x Collet
- 20x Drill Bits
- Provides the best equipment for the outstanding result
- Great finishing looks like a new one
- It’s fast and durable
- It offered everything that you need
- It’s reasonably priced compared to its quality
Clearshield does not supply any instruction book with it
For a small dent or scratch on your windshield, visit a glass repair workshop nearby you will cost substantially high. Instead, if you have a professional windshield repair kit like Clearshield Auto Glass, you can save yourself from the hassle of changing windshield as well as being charged by repair shops. Thus, to get ready the fast and durable solution on your palm, order a Clearshield kit box right now.
2. Blue-Star Windshield Repair Kit
If you do not want to spend a bunch of money to buy the Clearshield car glass repair kit until testing a single set then you can go for Blue Star windshield repair kit, it comes with a small .027 fl oz — resin tube to fix windshield chip in a single spot and left your windscreen looks like new.
The best part of this DIY windshield repair kit is it simple and easy to use. As a substitute of UV light, it uses direct sunlight to harden the resign faster. Blue-Star is one of the best chip repair kits which values your money.
- contains a special deep penetrating resin use UV from Sunlight
- Stops spreading out of damage to avoid replacement with a new one
- Repairs windshield near to a new condition
- Come up with all necessary tools including an injector, adhesive alignment seal, quick cure resin and razor blade to clean extra resin
- Made in the USA
- Most Simple and Easy to use chip repair kit on the market
- Highly Cost Effective Repairs
- It comes with a well-instructed manual for proper fix-up
- Renowned USA based company
- Excellent regarding customer support
Take a bit of more time to fix chips than said
Blue-star leads the market of automotive glass repair kit since 1978. During its long journey, it earns lots of praise from its customer which helps it to own number one position in the best windshield repair company. Hence, to fix your small chips or cracks on the windshield, you can entirely rely on it.
3. EASTUP Windshield Repair Kit
Are you worried that you have a minimum or no skill to repair your car windshield which is scratched or damaged by stone-chips? The best windscreen chip repair kit brought to you by EASTUP offer it’s easy to fix features to repair 1-3 chips smoothly within a few minutes.
EASTUP windshield chip repair kit is a versatile tool that allows you to fix not only chips, but you can also repair stone damage like bulls-eye, break, star, half-moon, and the combination of those with a professional manner that leave your windshield to look like a new one.
- The kit contains three seals and can repair 1-3 chip
- Simple to use required no special tools
- Can minimize the appearance of chips and cracks
- Prevent spread out the chips or cracks
- It is applicable for bulls-eye, star, half-moon and other types of chip
Avoid the direct hot sun during do repair works as it may harden the resin faster. It may also blow out the resin in between the seal and the pedestal, and the restoration works not look good as expected.
The windshield repair kit is a chemical substance that may cause an acid burn. Wear hand gloves and eye-protector-glass is better to protect the chemical comes in contact with eyes, skin or body. Also, keep out from the frame of your vehicles. Keep it out of reach of your children too.
- It’s an affordable and straightforward to use rock chip repair kit
- The result is excellent, challenging to find the chip point after the fix
- Box includes a clear instruction manual
- They are excellent in customer care
- It’s a difficult task to measure the right amount of resin during pouring
- The supplied syringe is a bit wobbly
EASTUP auto windshield repair kit can do what it supposed to do. It tested by the manufacturer in well-manner before marketing. As well as customers’ are also satisfied by using it and willing to buy it repeatedly. Not only it can repair the windshield, but you can also use it for window chip healing purpose too. So, it is indeed an excellent windshield scratch repair kit that you can trust it.
4. Rain-X Fix a Windshield Do it Yourself Windshield Repair Kit
The rain-x windshield repair kit is a top rated DIY car windshield repair utensils that contain high-grade advance formula the best windshield repair resin which can fix any cracks, chips, stars or bulls-eyes within minutes.
Rain x windshield repair kit can repair windshield cracks and chips on all types of lamination. It will work best on round damage those are not more than 1-inch chips and 12-inch cracks. It makes it challenging to find out the cracks or chips spot again once application of resin as the Rain x windshield left it as like new.
- Quick chemical dry time: 5 – 10 minutes
- Advance resin formula
- Bottle container carry 1-gram of resin
- Repair all types of laminated windshield
- It works best on not more than 1-inch dia. chips and 12-inch long cracks
- Very easy-to-use and affordable
- Quick action save time and money
- Ideal for Do-It-Yourselfers
- Reduce the visibility of chips and cracks and stop them from spreading
- Good for multiple repairs
- Comes with an instruction manual
- The plunger top is small that create hindrance to repair more than 1" diameter chips
- It will not work in case of more than one layer of glasses
Rain x windshield repair kit is simple to use, inexpensive and cure in quicker time that you can do your car windshield repair on the go. After fix up the damage point, it will become durable than before as rain x windshield kit removes air from the break and seals it with resin completely. However, to get the best result start repairing immediately after wounded and before the break is contaminated by dust or water.
5. Permatex 09103 Windshield Repair Kit
Permatex is a renowned company manufacturing different products for workshop, garage, and racetracks since 1909. It continuously improves and expands its business by incorporating different new and innovative products. Permatex 09103 Windshield Repair Kit is a newly redesigned product that has a state-of-the-art delivery system with advanced spring-lock attribute which allows you to get pro-quality repairs with no mixing required and it cures by natural sunlight.
- The complete kit included everything required for repair
- Works on most types of laminated windshield glasses
- Make permanent air-tight repair
- Professional quality repairs - needed no mixing
- The resin dried in natural sunlight
- Recommended windshield temperature 10°C – 25°C (50°F – 75°F)
- It’s easy to use and curing faster
- It makes an undetectable repair
- It designed for DIYer or car owner’s use
- It required no mixing, heating or any special equipment
- It comes with easy-to-follow instruction with photographs
- You can use this kit only one time
- Not recommended for windshield crack repair
The Permatex windshield repair kit is a complete package that has all things in your hand whatever required to fix windshield. It’s a versatile kit that you can use on most of the damaged laminated windshield glasses — the best part of that the Permatex windshield repair applicable on a wide range of windshield damages like a Stars, Spider Web, Bulls-Eyes. So, for your quick, easy solution of windshield repair, you can grab a Permatex bullseye windshield repair kit today.
6. GP21005 Glass and Windshield Polishing DIY Kit
You may wash your car windshield and windows with usual cleansing agent regularly and satisfied with that process. However, you cannot see or feel the micro scratches create over the period either by wiper blades or water strain or limescale up, which is not curable by soap only and those scratches may create obstacle during driving.
For windshield scratch repair there is a separate chemical solution available on the market like acrylic or cerium oxide. However, you will not get that solution directly at your local stores. Then the answer is the GP21005 Glass polishing tools which include a 3-inch Hook and Loop Backing Pad (with drill attachment), two 3-inch GP-PRO Felt Polishing Pads, a bottle of 1.7oz Glass Polishing Compound and Micro Fiber Cloth.
- Ideal for eliminating wiper blade damage, surface marks, scuffs, water strain, tree sap, lime scale, residue from acid rain.
- Applicable for all types of glasses – toughened, laminated, double glazed, tinted
- Polishing scratch marks that less than 50 microns/0.002 of an inch in depth
- Works with any standard electric drill
- Deliver the best output at 1000-2500 rpm speed
- The nonabrasive process does not cause any distortion
- It is straightforward and safe to use
- Versatile can repair and polish scratches
- Deliver a professional finish and cleaner windscreen
- Suitable for any DIYer or car owner
- Comes with an easy-to-read instruction
- It is not suitable to operate by a cordless drill
- It will not work well on deeper scratches
Scratch on your windshield can create a hitch to clear vision during driving, and it may lead accident too. So, don’t take this matter as lightly. You no need to visit specialty workshop to clean those dent or scratches, just buy a GP21005 glass scratch repair kits by spending few dollars.
It is an easy-to-use DIY kit and useful for your car windshield and glasses. Once you start using this glass scratch repair kits, you can realize the difference only.
7. Rain-X 600001 Windshield Repair Kit
As per our review, Rain-X 600001 is one of the popular windshield repair kits on the market. It can fix any form of breakage – stars, bulls-eyes, chips or cracks on all types of laminated windshield quickly and efficiently. It can minimize the appearance of chips and cracks and stop further spreading out in your windshield.
Rain x windshield repair kit comes up with advanced resin formula which is easy to use and quickly set your cracks within minutes. It removes air from the damage point, fills it with high-grade durable resin and makes it sturdier than before.
- Applicable for fix chips, bulls-eyes, stars, cracks
- It works on all types of laminated windshields
- Make chips and cracks invisible after fix up
- Prevent spread out
- Advanced resin formula
- One tube can use on multiple spots
- Easy to use and affordable
- Required only a few minutes
- Makes the break spot more persistent
- It is suitable for single layer glass instead of multiple
- It works excellent on round damage not more than 1" for chips and 12" for cracks
- You may not be successful if break extended up to edges
There is no alternative to use the Rain-X windshield repair kit if you want to save your time and money. Additionally, you will get a better result if you applied it as soon as possible after the damage the windshield and shaded the spot from direct sunlight until cure properly. So, instead think to change the windscreen or go to nearby repair shop, try it at home. Hope it will be not disappointed you.
8. Mookis Windshield Repair Kit to Fix Car Cracks
Mookis, windshield repair kit, is a handy DIYer tool that can aid you to mend your car’s broken windshield at only 20 minutes. It can make chips and cracks nearly invisible from your windshield and help to prevent them from spreading out. The specially designed vacuum injection system can remove air from the break and fills it with advanced formula resin, makes the area as stronger as it will not break in future. You can achieve easy and quick, expert quality windshield repairs at a fraction of the cost.
- Designed for small damages on a windshield
- Usable for bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, and some combination breaks
- Advanced resin formula
- Great for multiple repairs
- Fit with all types of laminated glass
- Imported repair fluid (this is the key), reach the shear strength up to 20-PA
- The repaired place will not be broken again even break the glass
- Enhanced plastic injection molding head
- Required no special tool, takes 20 minutes only to repair
- Quick and Strong bonding ability
- It can prevent small cracks from spreading out
- Easy-to-operate and details instruction included
- RoHS and ISO certified company
- It’s no doubt a good product but not fixes like magic that all cracks will disappear
- It cannot fix the medium or large breaks
Though it’s not a favorite brand like Rain-X or Blue-Star, yet you can get a professional performance by using this Mookis windshield crack repair kit. Most importantly it is easy-to-use and requires no extra tools to work with this glass repair kit.
9. Tri Glass Basic Windshield Repair Kit
In our list after Clearshield, Tri Glass basic windshield repair kit offers complete tools, high-quality resin, and accessories that required to produce a consistently clean, strong glass repair.
Tri glass windshield repair kit is developed by the repair professionals who have decades of practical experience in automobile field. You no need any electric connection, hoses, pumps, tubes, and drills with this tri glass system. This professional windshield repair kit contains patented Tri Glass Bridge with a precision stainless steel injector, battery-powered compact UV lamp, and enough thick and thin resin to do 200 repairs.
- Supplied resin and sealer can repair 200 spots
- Full-package, contains all necessary tools, resin, and accessories
- Required no hose, pump, tubes or electrical outlet
- Comes with 30ml thin resin, 30ml thick resin, and 15ml thin pit sealer
- Training DVD, inspection mirror, hook scribe, and carbide scribe included
- Pit buffer and polish included in the box
- It offers a portable but comprehensive glass repair kit
- Easy-to-work-with resin and sealers provide superior bonding
- It performs on all kinds of laminated glass
- Suitable for commercial business purpose
- Tri glass Sealant followed ISO standard compliance
It is a bit challenging to create a vacuum to pull the resin into the fractured glass
If you want to do quality repairs of your windscreen in a cost-effective manner and with the best substance on the market, then go for Tri Glass windshield repair kit.
10. Bywabee Quick Fix Windshield Repair Kit
Are you looking for a cheap windshield repair kit without bothering the brand name – Baywabee quick fix windshield crack repair is for you? Though it is the most inexpensive kit, it uses best quality resin to fix windshield crack as like new.
Moreover, it is so easy to use auto windshield repair that takes only 20 minutes to fix your car glasses. It comes with easy to follow instruction, enough quality resin to do multiple repairs and top-notch DO-IT-YOURSELFER tool.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Economical Cost
- Quality Resin fix chips quicker
- Ideal for Do it yourself-ers
- You can use it in multiple spots (3 to 4)
- It can fix rock chips as like a pro
- It’s perfect to make your ding trends invisible
The suction cup is not good enough, stuck the centerpiece once tighten and need a wrench to unscrew it
Though we noticed some problem with the suction cup, but hope it will not be the deal breaker one if you consider the other great features – quality resin, time saver, easy to use, perfectionist, pretty invisible repair and cheap. So, if you are a DIYer or trucker, you can give a shot with it.
Are you thinking to buy a DIY windshield repair kit? You may also believe that this kit will save your time and money by stop spreading the break created by stones or dirt. However, if you don’t know the process of how to fix a cracked windshield or don’t know how to choose the Top Rated Windshield Repair Kit, then it may ruin your entire investment and leads to change the windscreen.
To sort out the above issues we suggested the following solution for you. Please read our details buying guide with judgment before purchased a repair kit for your car windshield.
How to Choose Windshield Repair Kits
To choose the perfect windshield repair kit for your car front window, please take the following critical factors into your consideration.
Shape of Damage
The available repair kit on the market mostly suitable for small or medium size damage. So, first, you have to measure what size and shape of damage occur on your windscreen. If it is bigger than the expected size, it may not be repairable anymore. In that case, don’t waste your time and money.
Usually, windshield repair kits are best suitable to fix the chips, stars, bulls-eye, spider web, and flower shape damage and cracks. However, there has a limitation, most of the kits are work best on round shape damage that is not more than one and a half inch diameter and in case of cracks no longer than 12 inches.
The primary substance what mainly repair the damaged spot is resin. You should check the following aspect about resin quality –
- It should flow smoothly into the chips or cracks
- For deeper crack or damage you have to use thick or higher viscous resin
- For shallow break or damage use thin or less viscous resin
Proper viscosity and high-quality resin will give you crystal clear finish which makes the damaged spot nearly invisible. On the other hand, the low viscous or ultra-thin resin may turn into yellowish color after applied. So, always check the viscosity before the procedure. Also check that the resin packed properly into an airtight, waterproof tube or not.
Sensitivity to Temperature
Most of the windshield repair kit available in the market are sensitive to temperature or UV light. Some are suitable to apply under direct sunlight, and others are recommended to use shade during repair works. However, they always instruct the optimum temperature or UV light range to get the best result and quicker settings. So, it is better to follow the instruction carefully provided with the kit.
As you have to drive under different temperature condition, it is better to choose a windshield repair kit which is not sensitive to extreme temperature. Even you should able to apply it when the windshield is warm or cold.
How much resin you have required depends on the number of spots you have to fix. Usually, the 1g resin is enough to patch-up a small windshield chip or crack. If you want to repair various places or want to use multiple times choose bigger pack like 2 ounces.
If you are a DIY or first-time user, then choose a windshield repair kit which comes with instruction manual. It will be more convenient if the instruction is written in simple English and use photographs too.
Never pay for what you genuinely do not need. Conversely, it’s not right that the kit not included what I’m required to complete my job. Some common and must have accessories are injector for the resin, resin tube, curing strips, adhesives, applicators, razor blade, and an instruction manual. Furthermore, if it includes alcohol wipes, pushpins, or a pedestal will be an excellent addition. So, before choose check the list of accessories.
Repair Kits vs. Windshield Replacements: Which one is Superior?
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) of the US Department of Transportation, the windshield functions as a vital structural part of your vehicles that contributes to the overall strength of the car — this is why it is crucial to repair cracks or chips before they grow and your windscreen must entirely replace as a permanent solution.
Now the question is will you go for a repair or replace, which one is better. According to Daniel Snow, author of glass.com “Whether or not your windshield can be repairable depends on three core factors: size, depth, and location.” So, let’s discuss the point below –
Size of Crack
As per National Windshield Repair Association (NWRA) if the size of cracks does not exceed 14 inches and round damage (chips, bulls-eye, star, and similar) not exceeds the limit of three inches, then you go for repair by using the best windshield repair resin. Otherwise, you have to go for replacement of your windshield for the betterment of your car and you too.
Depth of Crack
Similar to size, depth of crack is equally important to decide whether it is repairable or not. The windshield is mainly the combination of two-layer glass attached with a vinyl adhesive. If the crack deep enough that penetrated through the upper layer, mid and internal layer then the windshield become irreparable.
Location of Crack
It would be your bad luck if the crack occurred within the driver’s line of sight. In such a case, it will not wise to repair the windshield as it may diminish your view.
Another significant factor you have to keep in mind during go for repair is windshield bear about 60% of structural strength during the event of vehicle rollover. So, if the crack spread up to the edges of the windshield, it might not be able to stand against any external forces like a storm wind, rain or snowfall. In such a case, it is better to replace the windshield instead of using a glass repair kit.
Apart from the above situation, there is two more reasons for which windshield become irreparable – age of windshield and absent of the tint features. If your car is old enough, there is a chance that the windscreen loses its standard functions and need a replacement for clear vision. On the other side, tint glass is more protective and robust compared to ordinary window glasses. So, the chances of being damaged by external means are less if the windscreen is tinted.
Whatever the reason behind the damage is, please don’t leave it for the long run as it is a vital issue for your life safety.
Why Should You Purchase a Windshield Repair Kit?
Think you are driving in a highway and suddenly hit by a stone comes from an HGV running in front of your vehicle and create a crack or chip onto your windshield. What should you do in that situation? You have left it as it is to repair at a suitable time and place. Nothing wrong with think like that, but the chip or crack may occur in such a position that it creates a distraction to driving safely or it may further spreading out and ruin your entire front window.
Whatever the situation may arise, it is always better to prepare for that as an advance. Additionally, some windshield repair kit works well on all types of laminated glass, so you can also fix your broken window glass or mobile phone screen with this tool. Thus, a handy windshield repair kit is an essential thing for your car as well as household uses.
Should You Replace or Fix a Cracked Windshield?
From the above discussion, we already know that what types of crack or chip are repairable and what is not. Hence, if the break is not dominant enough and there is no chance to create any hazards during driving then naturally I go for fix a cracked windshield instead of replacing. As trading, cost of a windshield is about $100 to $400 (according to costhelper); whereas, I can repair it just spending $10 to $25 for a single spot depending on the brand of repair kits.
However, if the crack reached the edge of the windshield and non-repairable, I will not waste my time and money to repair it. I will go for replacing instead repair the cracked windshield.
What does windshield repair cost?
Melina Metzger, the rep of Safelite AutoGlass, said ‘the windshield is the 3rd most significant safety element behind seatbelts and airbags of a vehicle which ranked by automotive experts.’ So don’t be complacent about your broken or hurt windshield, repair it as soon as possible.
The cost of windshield repair depends on two significant factors: insurance coverage and self-investment. If you have insurance coverage for your vehicle, then it is their responsibility to repair or replace your damaged windshield. You just call them; they will reach you or suggest a workshop for repair or replace the windshield. In that case, it will not cost any penny or may charge a little as per policy.
If your vehicle is not under the insurance coverage and you want to repair on your own then the cost will depend on the size, shape and number of windshield cracked and either you do it with the help of professionals or DIY.
If you do the crack repair with the help of professional, it will cost in between $50 to $150 according to the costhelper. In the case of small chips repair it will cost between $10 to $60, depending on the shop location and brand. They calculate the average cost of windshield crack repair is $58.
If you do it yourself by purchasing a windshield repair kit, it will cost about $8 to $20 for single use kit and $150 to $200 for multiple use kit (200+ repair).
How do you stop a windshield crack from spreading?
- According to glassdoctor.com, if you let your rock chip grow into the full-fledged crack, it will become unrepairable, and a crack window
- may hamper on the structural integrity of your vehicle and bring serious accident
- may reflect light on your eyes which distract your vision during driving
- will not look good and devaluate your car selling price
- However, you can stop spreading out a windshield chip by following ways -
Use a windshield repair kit
If you want to repair the crack by yourself, first visit your nearby auto part store or order online and get a windshield repair kit. The cracked windshield repair kit usually contains a particular resin and an adaptor. Clear the crack spot, attach the adapter and apply the adhesive, it gets forced in the crack by a plunger and seals it from outside debris and elements. To stop spreading, it needs to bore a small hole through the top layer of glass at the end of the crack to create a bulls-eye. You can do it by using a 1/16-inch drill bit.
Apply super glue to hold the glass in place
In case of little damage, a standard cyanoacrylate glue, which commonly known as Super Glue will work well. To apply it, you have to force it into the crack, or by rubbing spreading in an even layer. Once dried, it will help to hold both sides of the break together, and reduces further spreading.
Use nail polish for a temporary fix
For temporary fix up you can also use a clear acrylic nail polish as a household item. To apply that first, you have to clean the bricks from the crack, and then apply nail polish on both inside and outside of the windshield crack and other possible areas where cracks could spread.
However, this is a temporary solution to hold glass together for a short period before visiting a professional repair shop.
Remember that, both the Super Glue and nail polish are short-term techniques which allow you enough time before getting a professional inspection.
Park in a safe place
Summer daylight, rain, Storm-wind or snowfall on your windshield can increase the damage or spreading out the crack enormously. If you park your car under a tree, a branch may suddenly fall onto your windscreen and causes damage. So, it is safe to park your vehicle under any shade to avoid any sudden injuries as well as stop further spreading the windshield crack and chip.
Get expert advice
Everybody does not know everything. Similarly, you have also found some guys who are knowledgeable and expert on windshield repair. So, try to talk with them, they may advise you whether you need to further professional repair or replace your windshield or not.
Hiring a professional
For greater safety, after assessing the crack by an expert, if it track-out that the DIY windshield repair kit would not be enough to repair the break and unable to stop spreading, you need to trace a professional windshield repair shop, book a schedule for the better repair works.
How do you stop a rock chip from spreading?
Prevention is better than cure. So, during driving try to avoid rollover your vehicle behind the lorry or gravel trailer to be hit by a sudden drop of stone or debris onto your windscreen. However, in an unlucky day, it might become unavoidable to save the car window to be smashed by gravel. Once it got hit by a rock chip, the next essential task is not let it be further spreading. To do so, you have to clean the area immediately, then apply windshield repair kit or super glue or nail polish whatever available in your hand. After the temporary fix up, you have to manage a schedule from a professional repair shop for permanently fix the windshield for a safe journey.
How do you pop a window without making noise?
To save a child or pet trapped into a car or in case you lost the key and cannot enter in your vehicle or home you may need to pop a window. Whatever the situation is, the best way to break a window without making any or minimum sound is using a glass breaking tool like resqme car escape tool.
Can windshield chip be repaired?
To find the answer to the above problem, first, you have to try to solve the following issues
- Is the chip or crack 6 inches or smaller?
- Is the number of chips are three or less?
- Is the damage in front of a camera or sensor?
If you find all the answers of the above questions is negative, then you are unfortunate, and you need to replace your car windshield instead fixed it. Conversely, if the condition of the chip is in a manageable one, then you can fix windshield crack by using a kit only.
To sort out the time-consuming research activity, we recommend you the 10 Best Windshield Repair Kit above which assist you to find your one. Please read carefully before clicking for order online.